Visitors can enjoy all that Souda has to offer including the waterfront and monuments. Top sights around the area include Venetian Port and Chania Lighthouse.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Souda
- The closest major airport is in Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Souda
A favorite place to visit in the city is Port of Souda. Additionally, in the area you'll find Venetian Port and Chania Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Souda. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Oniros Residences is located in central Souda. This 3.5-star hotel in Chania features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Creta Nostos Luxury Apartment is located in the heart of Souda. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Chania can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Seametry Luxury Living Apartments is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star apartment in Chania can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Souda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Souda is 0.83 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F