Find Hotels in Springfield, NE
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Springfield has to offer including the shopping and wineries. There are 167 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 21 mi (33.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Springfield
A favorite place to visit in the city is Soaring Wings Vineyard. In the area, you'll also find Nebraska Crossing Outlets and Ak-Sar-Ben Aquarium.
As you start planning your visit to Springfield, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 15 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hilton Omaha is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Springfield. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in NoDo District can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Council Bluffs, IA is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from central Springfield. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Council Bluffs can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Deco is located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the heart of Springfield. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Omaha can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Springfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Springfield each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 15°F