Think of yourself ambling around the roads of your upcoming vacation, staring up at the architecture or the marvellous landscapes all around you. But St. Ann's Academy is one feature you have been especially counting on. The day has come to check it off your must-see list.
St. Ann's Academy Accommodation
Hotels near St. Ann's Academy
It is certainly worth your time to visit St. Ann's Academy.
It is located in Victoria, a delightful city that's worth spending time in.
There are 28 accommodation possibilities situated within 0.6 miles of St. Ann's Academy. You're sure to find exactly what you're looking for well within convenient walking distance. Popular ones include The Fairmont Empress, Humboldt House B&B and Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites.
Save your precious dollars and book one of the many budget accommodation options to be found in the area. The Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and the Magnolia Hotel and Spa are a couple of well-situated hotels that can be found 0.8 miles and 0.3 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit extravagant, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. The Swans Hotel & Brewpub is merely 0.7 miles away, while the Best Western Plus Inner Harbour can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both are impressive and extremely comfortable.
A tour of St. Ann's Academy and the surrounding area can become draining. Tourists in need of a quick pick-me-up should hop into Gatsby Mansion Bed and Breakfast (309 Belleville Street, Victoria) for a cup of coffee and treats. Having a few midnight drinks should always be on your to-do list. Head over to Nautical Nellies Steak & Seafood House (1001 Wharf Street, Victoria) and finish off the night.
St. Ann's Academy isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Many people enjoy relaxing among the calm interior of Victoria Public Librairy, a well-loved space jam-packed with literature, books and resources.
- Whether you are a natural history buff or just looking for a fun activity, Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum is a great place to go.
- Check out an online schedule of events to discover if anything is happening at Victoria Conference Centre.
- Helmcken House allows history aficionados the chance to see inside a building of great historic importance.
- You're certain to see Christ Church Cathedral while you are here. As the area's principal Catholic church, the locals regularly gather here.
Downtown Victoria resorts and motels here on Expedia furnish everything you need, so you'll certainly have venues near St. Ann's Academy you'll appreciate. Lots of visitors stop by from nearly everywhere on the planet, so it's time to get going. All the insider info you need we have right here. Once the moment arrives to reserve, you can rest easy: countless travelers endorsed their Downtown Victoria hotel.
- Rooms in Downtown Victoria lodging are always orderly, neat, and quick to greet you.
- You're in the right place if you're in search of room satisfaction in addition to spotlessness.
- Fitting for such a magnificent monument, the staff at hotels near St. Ann's Academy exceed all expectations.
Your prized place awaits with our vast list of hotels near St. Ann's Academy.
About Downtown Victoria
You'll still have lots to do in Downtown Victoria with St. Ann's Academy checked off your list.
- Appreciate a delightful meal of its signature foods and happen upon the perfect boutique to purchase a few fashion items.
- Downtown Victoria also knows a thing or two about hospitality after a time spent on its a full schedule of action.
- To really see each sight the neighborhood has to provide, go over some adventures near Downtown Victoria.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and greet some all-new photo opportunities. Planning a holiday to Downtown Victoria is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near St. Ann's Academy. Book today!