Visitors can enjoy all that Gladwin has to offer including the lakeside setting, golf courses, and museums. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saginaw
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 41.8 mi (67.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gladwin
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sugar Springs Golf Club, Gladwin County Historical Museum, and Gladwin Heights Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Tamaracks Golf Course and Tanger Outlets West Branch.
As you plan your trip to Gladwin, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 48 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Perfect Cabin for Your Getaway in Sugar Springs on Lake Lancer is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Gladwin. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Houghton Lake can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Lake Front Home On Secord Lake With Beach And Two Boat Docks, NOW With Wifi! is 6.8 mi (11 km) from the center of Gladwin. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in West Branch can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Sugar Springs Lake Lancer Stunning Views is 2 mi (3.3 km) from central Gladwin. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Midland can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room sofa bed. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Gladwin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gladwin is 28.78 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F