When you consider your future getaway, you perhaps see yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you're anticipating in particular: Stanford Shopping Center. For as long as you can recollect, it has been an item on your bucket list, and the day has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Perfect Stanford Shopping Center Lodging
Hotels near Stanford Shopping Center
Long after you and your family have headed home, those special moments at Stanford Shopping Center will stay in the front of your mind.
You'll be delighted to know that it's located in Palo Alto, just 85 miles from the state's capital, Sacramento.
You will be able to find 12 accommodation options located within 0.1 miles of Stanford Shopping Center. Another good option is Historic Murphy Avenue, which is 7 miles away. It has at least 26 hotels to pick from. The Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale, Corporate Inn - Sunnyvale and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sunnyvale Mountain View are worth checking out.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned money on experiences? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the many budget hotels near here. Situated 0.7 miles from it is the Garden Court Hotel, but perhaps you could also have a look at the Westin Palo Alto if you want another to choose from. It's 0.4 miles away.
If you're hoping to find somewhere to stay that's a bit special, you'll find a great range of upmarket establishments close by. Be sure to look up the Best Western Plus Riviera, which is just 0.3 miles away. Another great option is the Menlo Park Inn, 1 mile away.
When you're roaming the area surrounding Stanford Shopping Center, don't miss out on tasting the delicious coffee and tasty treats at Coupa Cafe. For a more nourishing meal, Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel is a dining spot that tourists often go to. But don't end things there! Join your friends for a drink at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
Before your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Stanford Shopping Center:
- Now showing! Stanford Theatre is a hotspot for film devotees and occasional cinema-goers alike.
- Enjoy the combination of spirit and form that only art can express at Cantor Arts Center.
- Time-honored bonds with friends and career-related networks have been established for years at Stanford University. Witness the continuation of these traditions during a tour.
- As a privately owned garden, it's an honor to be able to stroll around the colorful flower beds of Elizabeth Gamble Garden Center.
- Let the kids run around, play and learn at Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo. Museums don't get more hands-on and fun than this one!
The rail transport terminal, Palo Alto Station, is located 0.3 miles away from Stanford Shopping Center, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's directory of places to stay in Palo Alto has everything you want, so you can be sure to get locales near Stanford Shopping Center you'll appreciate. Palo Alto was a pretty celebrated destination last year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? All the tips and tricks you need we have right here. You can spend with confidence once booking time hits, too: many sightseers would recommend their Palo Alto hotel to their family members.
- Rooms in Palo Alto lodging are always tidy and fresh.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the fronk desk service at hotels around Stanford Shopping Center is wonderful.
- We've got accommodations that are pleasant for everyone, including family reunions and individuals.
Accommodation close to Palo Alto received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. And thanks to our extensive database of hotels near Stanford Shopping Center, we see your choice spot in your future.
Palo Alto Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in Palo Alto once Stanford Shopping Center is crossed off your agenda.
- Arrange a trip to one of the region's monuments, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure with a bang.
- Use some hours to plot some adventures, and you'll soon discover Palo Alto also knows a thing or two about customized assistance.
- Palo Alto excursions haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of trips mean today is the day to make your reservations.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few astonishing photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Palo Alto, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Stanford Shopping Center. Reserve now!