Find Hotels in Stanwood, MI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Stanwood has to offer including the golf courses and parks. In Stanwood, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 50.7 mi (81.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stanwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Huron-Manistee National Forest. In the area, you'll also find Falcon Head Golf Course and Clear Lake Golf Club.
As you start planning your visit to Stanwood, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Unique And Rustic Chalet On The Water is located within 3.3 mi (5.2 km) of the city center. Located in Stanwood, this chalet features a kitchen, a patio, and a washer/dryer.
- MI Chalet Lower Level- Private is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center. Located in Stanwood, this chalet features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio.
- Two Hats Ranch is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Big Rapids can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Stanwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Stanwood gets about 36.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 12°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Stanwood?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Stanwood, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Stanwood?
Where is the best place to stay near St Ives Golf Course?
Recent reviews of Stanwood hotels
More trip options
- Stanwood Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Stanwood Airports
- Hotels near Popular Stanwood Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Stanwood
- More Hotel Options in Stanwood
- More Popular Hotels in Big Rapids
- Other Hotels near Stanwood, Big Rapids
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends