Find Hotels in Stoneham, ME
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Stoneham has to offer including the festivals and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Wildcat Mountain Ski Area and Cranmore Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rumford
- The closest major airport is in Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stoneham
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kezar Lake. Additionally, in the area you'll find Wildcat Mountain Ski Area and Cranmore Mountain Resort.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Evergreen Valley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Stoneham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Stoneham each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°F