Visitors to Oxford are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and restaurants.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bridgton
- The closest major airport is in Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oxford
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oxford Plains Speedway. Additionally, you'll find McLaughlin Gardens and Hemond's Moto X Park in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Oxford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- About 41.89 inches of rain falls on Oxford each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 14°F