Think of yourself strolling through the downtown area of a brand-new city, staring up at the exquisite scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. However, there's one thing you've been anticipating most of all: Portland Observatory. You've wanted to wander there for as long as you can recollect, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it off.
Best Places to Stay at Portland Observatory
Hotels near Portland Observatory
Portland Observatory is not only a prominent spot here, it is also a wonderful entry point to other places you'll want to see in this area.
Situated in the well-known city of Portland, it is visited and appreciated by tourists from across the globe.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Portland Observatory, there are 12 hotels to consider. The Westin Portland Harborview and the Portland Harbor Hotel are only 1 mile and 0.8 miles away. Another convenient option, the Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, is 0.3 miles away.
Would you rather spend your precious dollars on sightseeing? Opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget accommodation options in the area. The Hampton Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront and the Portland Regency Hotel & Spa are two well-situated hotels that are just 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away.
This destination also provides a choice of remarkably comfortable upmarket accommodation options. Discover the fantastic amenities at the Press Hotel, Marriott Autograph Collection and the Courtyard Portland Downtown/Waterfront. These are just 0.6 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Tourists going to Portland Observatory often indulge in delicious coffees and sweet pastries at Coffee By Design, merely a short stroll away. If you've truly worked up a hunger, visit Fore Street, also within walking distance, for a hearty meal. Itching for a beer? Let the alcohol flow at The Front Room.
Once you've checked out Portland Observatory, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Graveyards might not be the initial thing to cross your mind when considering tourist attractions. But grounds, such as the intriguing Eastern Cemetery, can give you a great deal of information about this place.
- All aboard, express to Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company and Museum. Here, you can be intrigued by the inner workings of trains and railways.
- Looking to find a good outing on a rainy day? Arrange a visit to Maine Jewish Museum and stay dry indoors while you observe the displays.
- Enjoy a break from the more stringent aspects of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Eastern Promenade.
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, this destination's largest Catholic church, is a meaningful cultural landmark.
A modest 0.3 miles is all that separates Portland Observatory from the light rail terminal, Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad.
Expedia's registry of Portland places to stay furnishes everything you want, so you can be certain to find locales near Portland Observatory that you'll love. You will not be the only one searching: Portland was a rather beloved landing place last year. You'll roam boldly once reservation time arrives, too: all types of visitors would endorse their Portland hotel to their colleagues. You can find all the secret tips you could want.
- "Neat, tidy, and quick to greet you" is how Portland hotel rooms operate.
- The guest service at lodging close to Portland Observatory will be grand as you might expect near such a lovely monument.
- From big reunions to individuals, we've got pleasant rooms for all individuals.
It's understandable why hotels in Portland received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Thanks to Expedia's big directory of hotels near Portland Observatory, we see your number one place in your future.
You'll still have more to do in Portland when you've checked Portland Observatory off your list.
- Portland is currently starting to find its place after having been hidden away.
- Prepare to notice Portland also knows its stuff when it comes to individual treatment after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
- Eat a delectable snack of its signature cuisine and find a cute shop to browse for necessities.
Paying a visit to Portland is always a good strategy, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Portland Observatory from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old views and call on some awe-inspiring new photo ops!