Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Sukawati, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and theme park. Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Sanur Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Sukawati
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 13 mi (21 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sukawati
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Tegenungan Waterfall and Saba Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bali Zoo and The Giant Tree.
In Sukawati, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Royal Purnama art suites & villas - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Santi Mandala Villa & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Khayangan Kemenuh Villas by Premier Hospitality Asia - This 4-star villa features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kuta Beach, located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 13.6 mi/21.8 km away.
Dressing for Sukawati
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sukawati is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F