Top Hotels Near The Grand Egyptian Museum in Al Haram
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to The Grand Egyptian Museum
You could be seeing lower prices
The Grand Egyptian Museum Hotel Guide
A visit to The Grand Egyptian Museum is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
If you get the chance to check it out, you'll be in Cairo, the nation's bustling capital city.
To be in close proximity to The Grand Egyptian Museum, stay at one of 14 various accommodations within 2 miles. Try the Mena House Hotel, the Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa and the Cairo Pyramids Hotel. They're located 1 mile, 0.7 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
You can still enjoy an exciting vacation without exceeding your budget. Book a room close to all the action at one of the more economical hotels. The Zayed Hotel and the Golden Tulip Zoser Pyramids Hotel are some establishments you should think about.
It's high time you treated yourself, so why not stay at one of the close-by ritzy hotels? Your friends back home will be a little jealous if you stay at the Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel, just 0.5 miles away. Pyramids Park Resort Cairo, 0.5 miles away, is another fine accommodation option that you can check out.
Don't forget to buy a snack and a hot cup of coffee at Palm Cafe (ميدان الرماية، طريق القاهرة الاسكندرية الصحراوى، الجيزة). In the mood for something heartier? Orangerie (El Remaya Sq.، CAIRO ALEX DESERT RD.، الجيزة) offers a mouth-watering menu bursting with choice.
Other Places to Visit near The Grand Egyptian MuseumOf course, there are also lots of other things going on in the vicinity of The Grand Egyptian Museum:
- You'll never get tired of roaming around Giza Plateau, a talked about tourist area.
- If you love anything to do with boats and history, go to Solar Boat Museum to explore collections of historical maritime artifacts.
- Plan a trip to Pyramid of Khafre with trowel and brush in hand as you get up close to an archaeological dig site.
- No matter if you're a real landlubber or a sailor who's been around the world, an excursion to Solar Barque Museum is guaranteed to be a fun and educational day out.
- Turn off the History Channel, do your own research by visiting Pyramids at Giza.