Imagine yourself in a fresh place: you perhaps see yourself walking through downtown, looking up at the gorgeous nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you have been looking forward to most of all: The Red Mile Racetrack. Right now is the moment to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near The Red Mile Racetrack?
Hotels near The Red Mile
When there's a big event being put on at The Red Mile, the venue has an outstanding aura like nothing else.
It is in Lexington, a fascinating city that is definitely worth exploring.
To be close to The Red Mile, stay at one of the 10 accommodation options within 2 miles. The Hilton Lexington/Downtown and the Hyatt Regency Lexington are just 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington-Downtown, is 0.6 miles away.
If you're hoping to find someplace inexpensive to have a snooze after a long day of sightseeing, there is a place for you. There are some budget-friendly accommodation options in the general vicinity. You won't have far to go to arrive at the University Inn Hotel. Thankfully, it's just 1 mile away. The Campbell House Lexington, Curio Collection by Hilton is another hotel that can be found about 0.7 miles away.
Vacationers wanting to enjoy a bit of luxury and prestige will love the nearby upmarket hotels. Experience the top-class amenities at the SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky and the Inn On Broadway. These establishments are only 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Be sure to venture to Starbucks (870 South Broadway, Lexington) to refuel with some coffee and a sweet treat or two. Logan's Roadhouse (1250 South Broadway, Lexington) is easy to reach and it serves up mouthwatering feasts for locals and tourists from all over the world.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to The Red Mile:
- “History flows forward in rivers of beer,” is a wise proverb. Why not take the opportunity to pay a visit to Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. and learn about the place where the brewing magic happens.
- Get behind the scenes and learn the process of distilling alcoholic beverages, at Barrel House Distilling.
- “He was a wise man who invented beer,” is a wise saying. Why don't you embrace the opportunity to pay a visit to Ethereal Brewing and learn a bit about the place where beer is produced.
- Enjoy a visitors' tour around University of Kentucky, a major educational institution in the area.
- When you walk Legacy Trail just remember to take the time to enjoy the scenery. After all, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
Expedia's inventory of motels and lodging in Lexington delivers all the things you want, so you can be certain to get selections near The Red Mile Racetrack you'll fall in love with. You won't be by yourself: Lexington was a quite celebrated place last year. Need help deciding? All the inside info you're searching for you'll find right here. You'll rest assured when booking time hits, too: visitors of all kinds recommend their Lexington hotel.
- Discover that accommodation in Lexington will be eager to receive you with neat and presentable rooms.
- The staff at lodging close to The Red Mile Racetrack surpass all goal as you might expect near such a stunning feature.
- In search of room contentment as well as cleanliness? We have it right here.
As you can see, it's clear why Lexington vacations got extra visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. We see your prized site in your future thanks to our broad registry of hotels near The Red Mile Racetrack.
All About Lexington
There are still further activities to do in Lexington once The Red Mile Racetrack is crossed off your agenda.
- Visit one of the territory's monuments, then enjoy the nightlife to top off the good times right.
- You will see Lexington also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its abundant adventures.
- Lexington adventures have been only for those in the know until recently, but soaring numbers of trips mean today is the day to make your travel dreams come true.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and greet some awe-inspiring selfies. Paying a visit to Lexington is definitely the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near The Red Mile Racetrack. Book today!