Visitors to Tooele are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Temple Square, Salt Lake Temple, and Tabernacle.
- You'll find 447 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salt Lake City
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provo, UT (PVU), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tooele
Favorite places to visit in the city include Oquirrh Hills Golf Course, Overlake Golf Course, and Deseret Peak Complex. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Utah Motorsports Campus and Benson Grist Mill.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tooele. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Tooele - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel American - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Best Western Inn Tooele - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tooele
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tooele is 20.08 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F