Picture yourself ambling around the roads during your perfect vacation, staring up at the monuments or the beautiful environment all around you. However, there's one draw you've been especially prepared for: Uhuru Park. Now is finally the time to mark it off your to-do list.
Best Places to Stay at Uhuru Park
Hotels near Uhuru Park
The natural world offers up something that's truly special, so take a stroll off the beaten path at Uhuru Park.
It's located in the national capital city, Nairobi.
Hoping to stay near Uhuru Park? You'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 20 choices to choose from, all a short walk away. Some popular ones are the Nairobi Serena Hotel, InterContinental Nairobi and Nairobi Safari Club.
If you're feeling tired from all the sightseeing and are in need of someplace reasonably-priced yet comfortable to sleep, then there is a range of budget hotels nearby. The Fairmont The Norfolk and the Villa Rosa Kempinski are two well-placed options that are only 0.8 miles and 1 mile away.
The immediate area also has a range of upmarket accommodation options that offer guests a more luxurious experience. Two of the hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and design are the LAICO Regency Hotel and the Silver Springs Hotel, which sit only 0.4 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Uhuru Park is close to some local spots where drained sightseers can catch a break after a long day of tours. Grab a seat with a view, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Thorn Tree Cafe. Travelers looking for a more filling dining experience should head to Hotel Metro, a restaurant that's also not far away. And finally, go to Winecellar at Fairview. Have a couple of beers and chat with your buddies.
Uhuru Park is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- National Assembly Building is the perfect meeting point for you and your family, as it is well-known by everyone in the area.
- Kenyatta Mausoleum is one of the most famous mausoleums in the region.
- Book a tour of Parliament Building and see what it is like to walk the hallowed halls of power.
- There's a good chance you'll find something fascinating on at at Central Park which often hosts fascinating events.
- You can easily spot Teleposta Towers from great lengths, which is just one of the reasons it is treated as a notable landmark.
It is 0.7 miles to get from Uhuru Park to the closest rail transport station, Nairobi Railway Station.
Our Nairobi rooms supply everything you need, so you're certain to find locales near Uhuru Park that you'll love. Nairobi was a fairly celebrated destination over the past year, so you will not be the only one. You can rest assured once it's time to book, too: new admirers of all kinds approved of their Nairobi hotel. Get all the guidance you're searching for right here.
- "Presentable, neat, and prepared to greet you" is how Nairobi hotels are run.
- From family reunions to couples, we've got satisfying accommodations for all types.
- The fronk desk service at hotels close to Uhuru Park will be wonderful which can only enrich your journey to this marvelous site.
It's easy to see why suites close to Nairobi got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to our wide database of hotels near Uhuru Park, we see your favored place in your future.
Interesting Nairobi Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Nairobi with Uhuru Park checked off your schedule.
- Nairobi tours haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but the number of trips has been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to book.
- Nairobi also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after you spend a day on its ample excursions.
- Savor a delicious snack of its signature cooking and step into the perfect store to find a few souvenirs.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old views and usher in more than a few new scrapbook photos. Planning an escape to Nairobi is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Uhuru Park. Reserve now!