Visiting Vail - Beaver Creek
Travelers to Vail - Beaver Creek give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and riverfront. The quaint and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Vail Ski Resort, Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, and Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater.
- There are 1874 hotels and other accommodations in Vail - Beaver Creek
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional), 26.9 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), 36.2 mi (58.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vail - Beaver Creek
Cultural venues in the city include Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater, Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum, and Milhoan Studios and Gallery. Notable city landmarks like St Patrick's Parish Church and Chapel at Beaver Creek might be worth a visit. The mountain views, riverfront, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Little Beach Park, and Gore Creek are worth a visit.
In Vail - Beaver Creek, there are 1874 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Legendary Lodging at the Ritz-Carlton Residences - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Tivoli Lodge - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- The Borders Lodge - This 3-star resort in Beaver Creek features ski slopes, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Other top sights in Vail - Beaver Creek include Vail Ski Resort and Beaver Creek Resort. Outside the city, top places to visit include Copper Mountain Ski Resort, 15.2 mi/24.5 km from the city center, and Breckenridge Ski Resort, which is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away.
Dressing for Vail - Beaver Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be -2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and -1°F at night
- About 12.01 inches of rain falls on Vail - Beaver Creek each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°F