Visitors can enjoy all that Valdeolmos-Alalpardo has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
- You'll find 2439 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Valdeolmos-Alalpardo
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Jarama Circuit and Parque Infantil DiverJungla.
As you start planning for your getaway to Valdeolmos-Alalpardo, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 2300 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Madrid Center is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Valdeolmos-Alalpardo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Madrid can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Hotel Nuevo Boston is 14.3 mi (23 km) from central Valdeolmos-Alalpardo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Madrid can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Regina is located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of Valdeolmos-Alalpardo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Madrid can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, 14.4 mi/23.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Valdeolmos-Alalpardo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Valdeolmos-Alalpardo each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F