Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Vilaflor, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and mountain views. The relaxing and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. Teide National Park, Los Cristianos Beach, and Los Gigantes Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Vilaflor
- The closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vilaflor
The city's mountain views and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Paisaje Lunar Trail. In the area, you'll also find Teide National Park and Los Cristianos Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Vilaflor. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Spa Villalba - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel El Tejar - Our customers like the dining options and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Alta Montaña - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Los Gigantes Beach, 13.3 mi/21.4 km from the heart of the city, and Loro Park, which is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away.
Dressing for Vilaflor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Vilaflor each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F