Families will find kid-friendly activities in Vineland, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, sporting events, and entertainment choices.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Vineland
- The closest major airport is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vineland
Cultural venues in the city include Wheaton Village, Levoy Theater, and Landis Theater. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Cumberland Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Cumberland County College is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Vineland. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Millville Vineland - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites Millville - Vineland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Fort Delaware State Park, located 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Ocean City Beach, which is 28 mi (45.1 km) away.
Dressing for Vineland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vineland is 41.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F