Find Hotels in Williamstown, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Williamstown has to offer including the soccer matches, bars, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williamstown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Scotland Run Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Rowan University and Pine Valley Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Williamstown. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Plum Tree Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Red Carpet Inn Williamstown - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Wells Fargo Center, located 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center, and Citizens Bank Park, which is 21 mi/33.8 km away.
Dressing for Williamstown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Williamstown gets about 41.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Williamstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Williamstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Williamstown?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Williamstown?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Williamstown?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Williamstown?
What's the best place to stay near Scotland Run Golf Club?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Williamstown?
What are some accommodations with pools in Williamstown?
Recent reviews of Williamstown hotels
More trip options
- Williamstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Williamstown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Williamstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Williamstown
- More Hotel Options in Williamstown
- More Popular Hotels in Mount Laurel
- Other Hotels near Williamstown, Mount Laurel
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends