Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Hammonton, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and wineries.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hammonton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wharton State Forest. In the area, you'll also find New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve and Atco Raceway.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and bathrooms.
Getting Around Hammonton
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hammonton Station. Hammonton might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hammonton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Hammonton gets about 41.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F