Visiting Warm Springs
Visitors to Warm Springs are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and riverfront.
- You'll find 17 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Covington
- The closest major airport is in Hot Springs, VA (HSP-Ingalls Field), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley), 37.3 mi (60.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warm Springs
Notable city landmarks like Jefferson Pools and Bath County Historical Society might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Warm Springs Gallery and George Washington National Forest.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Gristmill Square - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Warm Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Warm Springs gets about 43.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F