Visitors to Waynesburg are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, churches, and architecture.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Uniontown
- The closest major airport is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 41.6 mi (66.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waynesburg
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Waynesburg University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sunset Park and Greene County Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Waynesburg. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Waynesburg - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Waynesburg - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Waynesburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Waynesburg gets about 38.82 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F