Visitors to California are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Uniontown
- The closest major airport is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in California
The university setting is a highlight of the city and California University of Pennsylvania is worth a campus tour. You'll also find Nemacolin Castle and Round Hill Park in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for California
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.29 inches of rain falls on California each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F