Find Motels in Wellfleet
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Wellfleet
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Wellfleet
The Even'tide Resort Motel and Cottages
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Endless Coast, A Boutique Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Seaside Cozy Wellfleeter Cottage on Mayo Beach with 400 feet of private beach
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Wellfleet Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 93 hotels and other lodging options in Wellfleet, though there are only 4 economical motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Wellfleet has to offer. Nauset Lighthouse, Highland Lighthouse, and Pilgrim Monument are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motels usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of our customers' best-rated Wellfleet motels available to book:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Nauset Lighthouse and Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Nauset Lighthouse and Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a short 9-minute drive of Cape Cod National Seashore.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Nauset Lighthouse and Highland Lighthouse.
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Things to Do in WellfleetVisitors to Wellfleet like its beaches and seafood restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Wellfleet:
- Nauset Lighthouse
- Highland Lighthouse
- Pilgrim Monument
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Mayo Beach
- Indian Neck Beach
- Gull Pond
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Cape Escape Adventure Golf
- Cape Cod Lavender Farm
- Poit's Lighthouse Mini Golf
Wellfleet is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit WellfleetDetermine the optimal time to visit Wellfleet by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 24° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 53° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 26° F at night
- Average rainfall is 47.01 inches in a year
How to Get to Wellfleet and Around the Area
|Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal)||Airport||13.9 mi (22.3 km)|
|Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)||Airport||22.5 mi (36.2 km)|