Find Motels in Provincetown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Provincetown
Crew's Quarters - Only All Male Guesthouse
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
The Waterford Inn
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
The Masthead Resort
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Provincetown Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 212 hotels and other lodging choices in Provincetown, though you'll find just 2 low-cost motels. These cheaper accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Provincetown has to offer. Top sights include Pilgrim Monument and Herring Cove Beach.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motels usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' favorite Provincetown motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Pilgrim Monument and Herring Cove Beach.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Pilgrim Monument and Herring Cove Beach.
What to Do in ProvincetownVisitors like Provincetown for its waterfront, entertainment venues, and beaches. Take time to check out the monuments and enjoy the seafood restaurants while you're sightseeing.
Must-see local attractions include:
- Pilgrim Monument
- Herring Cove Beach
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Pilgrims' First Landing Park
- Beech Forest
- Long Point
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Long Point Lighthouse
- Race Point Lighthouse
- Wood End Lighthouse
Provincetown is also popular for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit ProvincetownDetermine the optimal time to visit Provincetown by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 48° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 25° F at night
- Average rainfall is 41.97 inches in a year
How to Get to Provincetown and Around the Area
|Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal)||Airport||2.3 mi (3.7 km)|
|Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)||Airport||27 mi (43.5 km)|
|Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal)||Airport||29.5 mi (47.5 km)|