Find Hotels in Truro, MA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Truro has to offer including the beaches, seafood restaurants, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. Pilgrim Monument, Highland Lighthouse, and Herring Cove Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Truro
- The closest major airport is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Truro
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ballston Beach, Long Nook Beach, and Corn Hill Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Truro Historical Museum and Payomet Performing Arts Center.
As you plan your vacation to Truro, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 222 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- HI Truro is located in the heart of Truro. This 2-star hostel in Truro features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- 8 Hardings Way House is 1 mi (1.6 km) from central Truro. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Provincetown can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- Year Round Ballston Beach Antique Sleeps 12! Summer 2019 Now Available to Book! is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Truro. Guests who stay at this 3-star condo resort in Provincetown can enjoy access to a private beach and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Pilgrim Monument, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center, and Highland Lighthouse, which is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away.
Dressing for Truro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 41.97 inches of rain falls on Truro each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F