Windham Vineyards and Winery is a terrific starting point for a vacation.
To see it for yourself, step away from the beaten track a bit and head over to Kingston, which can be found 35 miles from the state capital, Albany.
You will find roughly 6 choices for hotels available within 6 miles of Windham Vineyards and Winery. Tons of visitors choose the Beds on Clouds and Antique Rose Inn Windham.
Other Places to Visit near Windham Vineyards and Winery
You need not travel very far from Windham Vineyards and Winery to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- At Windham Mountain Resort, you can make snowmen in the soft snow or enjoy a few hours of sledding and skiing.
- It's wet, it's entertaining and it is fun for all ages. If you are looking to escape reality, Zoom Flume is a wonderful spot to take the whole family.
- Gather some friends and hit the mountain or just admire the winter wonderland that is Hunter Mountain.
- Enjoy the gorgeous greenery at Catskill State Park. While you're there, be sure to check out the hiking trails.
- The fascinating selection of tree and shrub species at the Mountain Top Arboretum make it a great spot to walk through and surround yourself with the great outdoors.