Visitors to Saugerties are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 275 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 46.7 mi (75.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saugerties
Favorite places to visit in the city include Esopus Bend Nature Preserve, Kiwanis Ice Arena, and Saugerties Village Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Esopus Falls and Seamon Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Saugerties. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bohemian Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and WiFi at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 2.5-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking.
- The Inn at Tamayo - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Saugerties can enjoy access to a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Saugerties
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 46.61 inches of rain falls on Saugerties each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F