Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Wisconsin Dells, WI from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Wisconsin Dells Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Wisconsin Dells Pet-friendly Hotels
Wisconsin Dells Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Wisconsin Dells with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 34 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Wisconsin Dells hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Clarion Hotel and Convention Center is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a casino and a water park. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Lake Delton WI. This motel offers an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's guestroom size and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Summer Breeze Resort. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Wisconsin Dells
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wisconsin Dells is 36.02 inches
Exploring Wisconsin Dells with Your Pet
Known for its water parks and riverfront, Wisconsin Dells has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, zoo, and golfing. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Noah's Ark Waterpark and Top Secret. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Christmas Mountain and Cascade Mountain Ski Area. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Noble Hound Animal Hospital and Pet Resort.