Picture yourself sauntering through the lanes of a brand-new place, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous world wherever you look. However, Timber Falls Adventure Park is one attraction you are prepared for in particular. Now is the moment to get there.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Close to Timber Falls Adventure Park?
Hotels near Timber Falls Adventure Park
Buckle up and prepare yourself for the ride of lifetime. Nothing compares to an afternoon of adventure at Timber Falls Adventure Park!
It's in Wisconsin Dells, 45 miles from the commotion of Madison, the state capital.
Timber Falls Adventure Park has numerous places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 29 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Polynesian Water Park Resort, the Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites and the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells, WI are just a few you'll want to try. They are 1 mile, 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs low, take a look at the variety of low-cost hotels in the area. The Quality Inn & Suites, 0.7 miles away, or the Americas Best Value Inn, at a distance of 0.2 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
If you're searching for a hotel room that goes that extra mile, you'll find many upmarket establishments relatively close by. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Bluegreen Odyssey Dells, (1 mile away), or the Alpine Motel, (0.7 miles away).
The streets neighboring Timber Falls Adventure Park offer a treat for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. Starbucks is a superb spot for an early-morning caffeine fix. Once your stomach starts rumbling, have a meal at another establishment in the vicinity, IHOP. When the night is truly coming to a close, find your way to Monk's Bar & Grill and let the cocktails keep pouring.
After visiting Timber Falls Adventure Park, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Try to beat your companions on the exciting courses at Pirate's Cove Mini Golf.
- Browse the exhibits and learn their history at Jeremy Allen's Grand Illusions Theater, one of the quirkier art spaces.
- Discover the exhibits at Museum of Historic Torture Devices.
- Work on your putt at Old River Mini Golf, a fun place for people of all ages.
- Brace yourself for a lively day out at Wizard Quest. Get a hit of adrenaline on one of the electrifying rollercoasters, or treat yourself to some tasty snacks.
It is 0.3 miles to get from Timber Falls Adventure Park to the nearest rail transport terminal, Wisconsin Dells Station.
Wisconsin Dells rooms here on Expedia have all the things you need, so you can be sure to have options near Timber Falls Adventure Park that you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself Wisconsin Dells was a considerably beloved destination in the most recent twelve months. Once reservation time is here, you'll travel with confidence: many guests approve of their Wisconsin Dells hotel. We've got all the inside info you need.
- And we offer suites that are relaxing for all sorts, including big families with children and teams of two.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Timber Falls Adventure Park is wonderful.
- Rooms in Wisconsin Dells hotels are always clean and neat.
It's understandable why Wisconsin Dells rooms received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. And thanks to Expedia's big roster of hotels near Timber Falls Adventure Park, you can stay right nearby.
Intriguing Wisconsin Dells
After Timber Falls Adventure Park is crossed off your list, you'll still have plenty to do in Wisconsin Dells.
- Until recently, Wisconsin Dells sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but visits have been taking off, meaning the time to make your move is now.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then enjoy the nightlife to conclude your adventure.
- Wisconsin Dells also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after a time spent on its a full schedule of pastimes.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Wisconsin Dells, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Timber Falls Adventure Park. Bid adieu to the same old views and meet some breathtaking new scrapbook photos!