Find Hotels in Yabucoa
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 24, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2017
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Visitors to Yabucoa are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and rainforests.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Yabucoa
- The closest major airport is in Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yabucoa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Lucia Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Bosque Estatal De Carite to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Lucia Beach - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Yabucoa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 52.32 inches of rain falls on Yabucoa each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F