Find Hotels in Patillas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 6, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Patillas, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Patillas
- The closest major airport is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Patillas
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Bosque Estatal De Carite. Additionally, you'll find Maunabo Lighthouse and Playa Larga in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Patillas, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 69 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Gated Home W/private Pool on Rt. 3 by Ocean-5 min Walk to Beach is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Patillas. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Caguas can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Award Winning "casa Caribe Del Mar" Beach Front Home Voted #1 Listing 2017 is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the center of Patillas. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Barranquitas can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from central Patillas. This 3.5-star hotel in Humacao features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and 12 outdoor tennis courts. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and location.
Dressing for Patillas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Patillas gets about 52.32 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Patillas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Patillas, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Patillas?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Bosque Estatal De Carite?
What are some accommodations with pools in Patillas?
Recent reviews of Patillas hotels
More trip options
- Patillas Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Patillas Airports
- Hotels near Popular Patillas Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Patillas
- More Hotel Options in Patillas
- More Popular Hotels in Puerto Rico
- Other Hotels near Patillas, Puerto Rico
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends