Find Hotels in Algoma, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Visitors to Algoma are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, wineries, and basketball games.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Algoma
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Algoma
A couple of favorite places to visit are von Stiehl Winery and The Flying Pig Gallery & Greenspace. You'll also find Bruemmer Park and Zoo and Door County Maritime Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Algoma. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- At the Waters Edge Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Harbor Inn Motel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Algoma Beach Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Algoma
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 9°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Algoma gets about 31.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 12°F