Visitors to Algoma are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, wineries, and basketball games.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Algoma
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Algoma
A couple of favorite places to visit are von Stiehl Winery and The Flying Pig Gallery & Greenspace. You'll also find Bruemmer Park and Zoo and Door County Maritime Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Algoma. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- At the Waters Edge Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Harbor Inn Motel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Algoma Beach Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Algoma
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 9°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Algoma gets about 31.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 12°F