Visitors can enjoy all that Anthony has to offer including the wineries and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Franklin Mountains State Park, Western Playland Amusement Park, and El Paso Museum of History.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Las Cruces
- The closest major airport is in El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anthony
A couple of favorite places to visit are La Vina Winery and Dos Lagos Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Franklin Mountains State Park and Western Playland Amusement Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Anthony, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 111 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the center of Anthony. This 3.5-star hotel in El Paso features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
- The Hotel At Sunland Park Casino, Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of Anthony. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sunland Park can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from central Anthony. This 2-star hotel in El Paso features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to the airport.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include El Paso Museum of History, located 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the heart of the city, and El Paso Museum of Art, which is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away.
Dressing for Anthony
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Anthony gets about 9.37 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F