Visitors can enjoy all that Anthony has to offer including the shopping, coffeehouses, and water parks. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Franklin Mountains State Park and Western Playland Amusement Park.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of El Paso
- The closest major airport is in El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 26 mi (41.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anthony
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wet and Wild Water World. In the area, you'll also find Franklin Mountains State Park and Western Playland Amusement Park.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Anthony/West El Paso - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Anthony
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Anthony is 9.37 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F