Visitors to Argonos are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Palacio de la Magdalena, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Santander Cathedral.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Argonos
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bilbao (BIO), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Argonos
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marshes of Santoña, Victoria and Joyel Natural Park. In the area, you'll also find Palacio de la Magdalena and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Argonos. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Solymar is located in the heart of Argonos. This 1-star hotel in Argonos features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace.
- House / Villa / Chalet - Argoños is located in central Argonos. Located in Argonos, this chalet features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a living room.
- Beautiful New Home in Rural Setting is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. Located in Argonos, this 2-star guesthouse accommodation features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Santander Cathedral, 15.8 mi/25.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Argonos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Argonos gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F