Find Hotels in Barry
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Barry though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, churches, and gardens. Museum of Welsh Life, Techniquest, and Wales Millennium Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cardiff
- The closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barry
Favorite places to visit in the city include Barry Island Pleasure Park, Brynhill Golf Club, and Barry Island Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Museum of Welsh Life and Techniquest.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Barry. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Three Horseshoes - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Limpert Bay Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- Aberthaw House Hotel - This 2-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Wales Millennium Centre, located 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from the city center, and Principality Stadium, which is 6.3 mi/10.1 km away.
Getting Around Barry
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Barry Docks Station, Cadoxton Station, or Barry Station. Barry might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Barry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Barry gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Barry?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Barry, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Barry?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Barry?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Barry?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Barry?
What's the best place to stay close to Barry Island Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Barry Island Pleasure Park?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Barry?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Barry?
Recent reviews of Barry hotels
More trip options
- Barry Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Barry Airports
- Hotels in Barry Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Barry Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Barry
- More Hotel Options in Barry
- More Popular Hotels in Cardiff
- Other Hotels near Barry, Cardiff
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends