Find Hotels Near Berlin Wall Exhibit, Historic Rapid City from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Berlin Wall Exhibit
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Berlin Wall Exhibit Hotel Guide
If history was your preferred subject during your school days, you'll have a good time at Berlin Wall Exhibit.
While you might not have heard of Rapid City, the destination it is located in, you'll probably be familiar with the state capital, Pierre, 140 miles away.
With 28 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Berlin Wall Exhibit, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. The Holiday Inn Rapid City-Rushmore Plaza is only 0.3 miles away. In addition, the Hampton Inn Rapid City and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rapid City are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Thrifty travelers will be thrilled by the affordable prices found at the Town House Motel. This is positioned a short 0.6 miles away.
As you and your group meander along the streets that surround Berlin Wall Exhibit, stop at Dixon Coffee Company. Take in the enchanting aroma of coffee and try some sweet pastries. For something that'll fill your stomach a little more, pay a visit to Great Harvest Bread Co, another nearby establishment that's popular with visitors. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and grab a cocktail at black hills party pedaler.
Other Places to Visit near Berlin Wall ExhibitYou don't need to venture very far from Berlin Wall Exhibit to find other things to do in this area:
- When the locals hang out with friends and family, they head over to Main Street Square, a vibrant civic spot.
- Ask the local community members where to check out the unique and creative art of Art Alley.
- Do you enjoy museum displays? Then plan a visit to Museum of the American Bison and have an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy museum attractions? Then organize a visit to The Journey Museum and have a fascinating experience.
- If the weather is bad, Flags & Wheels is a fun-filled venue for those who are traveling with children.