Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Jericho, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Long Beach, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Jericho
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 16.2 mi (26 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jericho
Sky Zone, Long Beach, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Belmont Park and Citi Field.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Jericho
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Jericho gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F