See yourself rambling through the roads during your future holiday, taking note of the beautiful landscapes or the architecture everywhere around you. However, there is one attraction you have been especially prepared for: Bixby Bridge. It's been on your bucket list for as long as you can recollect, and right now is the moment to get there.
Bixby Bridge Hotels
Hotels near Bixby Bridge
Bixby Bridge constantly ends up at the top of tourists' to-do lists. You'll see for yourself how amazing it is when you visit.
It's in Big Sur, 40 miles away from the city of Monterey.
Despite the fact that there aren't any listed accommodation options in the immediate area, Bixby Bridge is still a prominent spot for travelers. Your best bet is the Ventana Inn and Spa - Adults Only, 13 miles away. The Rosewood Cordevalle and L Auberge Carmel are good alternatives, and these are 50 miles and 13 miles away from Bixby Bridge.
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Point Sur State Historic Park is a wonderful location to take a stroll amongst the greenery and unwind.
- Let your mind drift back into this region's maritime heritage with a visit to Point Sur Lighthouse, a long-standing lighthouse.
- Andrew Molera State Park is a wonderful location to take a walk in the outdoors and relax.
- Big Sur Discovery Center is a great opportunity for nature aficionados of all ages to get educated on the local flora and fauna species.
- Try your hand at tracking down some of the local animals when you walk through Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
Our places to stay in Monterey deliver all the things you need, so you'll surely get sites near Bixby Bridge that you'll enjoy. Monterey had quite a few sightseers in the past year, so start hunting. Need help deciding? All the insider info you could ever want we have just a click away. Once reservation time is here, rest easy: travelers of all types would propose their Monterey hotel to an acquaintance.
- We have it right here if you want rooms that are comfortable plus fresh and presentable.
- Rooms in Monterey hotels will always be neat, clean, and quick to greet you.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent landmark, the staff at accommodation around Bixby Bridge surpass all goals.
And thanks to Expedia's big inventory of hotels near Bixby Bridge, you can stay right next door.
Intriguing Monterey Facts and Figures
With Bixby Bridge done, there are still further things to see and do in Monterey.
- Monterey has been only for those in the know, but is starting to make itself known.
- After you spend a time on its ample excursions, you'll discover Monterey also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off your good times; the next day, get educated about the territory's life story.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring selfies. Paying a visit to Monterey is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Bixby Bridge from Expedia. Reserve now!