When you think of a new place, you probably picture yourself walking around downtown, taking note of the gorgeous landscapes or the monuments everywhere around you. However, Golden State Theatre is one draw you have been especially looking forward to. You've wanted to wander there for years, and the moment has arrived to get there.
Best Places to Stay Near Golden State Theatre
Hotels near Golden State Theatre
It's definitely worth your time to stop in at Golden State Theatre.
You can find it in in Monterey, an exciting city that is well-worth exploring.
With as many as 52 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Golden State Theatre, you're sure to track down the ideal place for you. A few are the Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa, the InterContinental the Clement Monterey and the Spindrift Inn, just 0.9 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with a group, you may want to book your accommodation at one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. The Monterey Bay Inn and the Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay are a couple of popular choices. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the other is 0.1 miles.
If you'd prefer to have a luxurious haven to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodation options should appeal to you. Be sure to check out the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa, which is only 1 mile away. Another great place is the Hotel Abrego, 0.4 miles away.
The streets around Golden State Theatre offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. East village coffee lounge is a superb spot for an early-morning caffeine surge. Once your stomach starts grumbling, have dinner at another establishment in the area, Monterey Marriott. You'll definitely want to get a wild night started at Restaurant 1833, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Ensure you retain some time in your packed schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the region of Golden State Theatre:
- Look at the online events schedule to find out what's happening at Monterey Convention Center.
- Treat your kids to an afternoon of educational fun at MY Museum Monterey County Youth Museum.
- Expand your breadth of knowledge and be a better-informed visitor by making sure your itinerary includes Cooper-Molera Adobe, a popular historic building.
- If you are a fan of the architecture of historic structures, you ought to tour the halls of Larkin House. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old house.
- Stevenson House gives history enthusiasts the opportunity to see a house of great significance.
Resorts and lodging in Old Monterey here on Expedia supply everything you require, so you're sure to find lodging near Golden State Theatre that you'll adore. Start researching Old Monterey experienced quite a few sightseers last year. We've got the tips and information you need right here. You can travel confidently once booking time is here, too: countless travelers recommend their Old Monterey hotel.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the staff at hotels close to Golden State Theatre provide great service.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we have accommodations that are comfy for everyone.
- You'll find lodging in Old Monterey are always neat and clean.
Accommodation close to Old Monterey saw additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right nearby thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Golden State Theatre.
Learn About Old Monterey
There are still more things to do in Old Monterey after Golden State Theatre is done.
- Old Monterey is currently starting to find its place after having been kept secret.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to end the exploration with a bang; the next day, schedule a trip to a local historical site.
- You'll see Old Monterey also knows several things about specialized assistance after you spend a time on its ample excursions.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and say hello to some astonishing landscapes. Paying a visit to Old Monterey is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Golden State Theatre from Expedia. Reserve now!