Visitors can enjoy all that Bland has to offer including its parks. There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Jefferson National Forest. In the area, you'll also find Big Walker Lookout and Wytheville Meeting Center.
As you plan your vacation to Bland, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wytheville, VA is 9.9 mi (16 km) from central Bland. This 3-star hotel in Wytheville features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Best Western Wytheville Inn is located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of Bland. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Wytheville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Princeton, WV is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Bland. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Princeton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Bland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 39.65 inches of rain falls on Bland each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F