Travelers to Rincon give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. The scenic and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in Rincon
- The closest major airport is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rincon
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Domes Beach and Sandy Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rincon Central Plaza and Punta Higuero Light.
In Rincon, you'll be able to select from 75 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dos Angeles del Mar Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Serenity Rincon Guesthouse - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Casa Verde Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Rincon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- About 85.12 inches of rain falls on Rincon each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F