Visiting La Parguera
Visitors to La Parguera are sure to enjoy the beaches and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Playa Sucia, Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, and Church of Porta Coeli.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in La Parguera
- The closest major airport is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Parguera
Playa Sucia, Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, and Church of Porta Coeli are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Isla Magueyes and Bioluminescent Bay in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in La Parguera. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Turtle Bay Inn - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Nautilus Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Parador Villa Parguera - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for La Parguera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- La Parguera gets about 85.12 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F