Visitors can enjoy all that Boscobel has to offer including the beaches, sporting events, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Dunn's River Falls, Turtle Beach, and Dolphin Cove are some of the top sights around the area. You'll find 769 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montego Bay.
Sightseeing and Staying in Boscobel
Dunn's River Falls, Turtle Beach, and Dolphin Cove are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find James Bond Beach and Reggae Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Boscobel. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Golden Cove Resort is located in the heart of Boscobel. This 4-star villa in Boscobel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Top Brass Ocean View Vacation Rental By The Vacation Casa is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Boscobel can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Halo & Isaiah's Guesthouse & Hostel is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star guesthouse in Boscobel can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Boscobel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Boscobel gets about 33.90 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F