Find Hotels in Fossano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Fossano has to offer including the spas, bars, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, monuments, and museums.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Fossano
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 44.5 mi (71.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fossano
Favorite places to visit in the city include Castello dei Principi D'Acaja, Museo della Cattedrale, and Caduti Monument. Additionally, you'll find Crava Morozzo Natural Reserve and Mascarello Giuseppe e Figlio Winery in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Fossano. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Palazzo Righini - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Dama - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
A top sight outside the city is Pratonevoso - Mondole Ski, 20.6 mi/33.1 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Fossano
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Fossano Station. Fossano might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Fossano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Fossano gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F