Visitors can enjoy all that Brandon has to offer including the wineries, ski areas, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Fort Ticonderoga and Killington Resort.
- You'll find 585 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Central Vermont- Killington
- The closest major airport is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brandon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Neshobe River Winery, Neshobe Golf Club, and Brandon Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Otter Valley Winery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Brandon. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lilac Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- The Cabins at Autumn Mountain Winery - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Top places to see around the area include Fort Ticonderoga, located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Killington Resort, which is 19.2 mi (30.8 km) away.
Dressing for Brandon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Brandon gets about 39.92 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F