Find Hotels in Salisbury, VT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Salisbury has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Fort Ticonderoga.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Middlebury - Warren
- The closest major airport is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salisbury
A favorite place to visit in the city is Branbury State Park. Additionally, you'll find Fort Ticonderoga in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Salisbury, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Fireplace -jacuzzi, Ski, Snowmobile, Swim, Hike, Bike, Weddings, Reunions, Pets is 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from the center of Salisbury. This 3-star hotel in Middlebury features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Middlebury Inn is located 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Salisbury. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Waitsfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- White Horse Inn is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from central Salisbury. This 2.5-star hotel in North Lake George features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Salisbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Salisbury is 39.92 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F