See yourself sauntering around the streets during your future holiday, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the monuments all around you. Still, there is one attraction you are especially looking forward to: Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame. The time has finally come to mark it off your bucket list.
Find Your Best Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame Lodging
Hotels near Buddy Holly Statue
Still fighting valiantly against the slow wear of time, Buddy Holly Statue is now a beloved tourist attraction.
It can be found in Lubbock, a journey of 330 miles from Austin.
If you want to stay close to Buddy Holly Statue, you're in luck. There are 8 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the MCM Eleganté Hotel & Suites, just 0.9 miles away. Other options are the Overton Hotel and Conference Center, 2 miles away, and the Days Inn Lubbock 4th Street, only 2 miles away.
Convenient and inexpensive are just two of the ways that people describe the great budget accommodation options in the area. A couple of popular choices are the La Quinta Inn Lubbock - Downtown Civic Center and the Super 8 Lubbock Civic Center North. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
Travelers who take joy in the finer things in life will no doubt feel at ease at the Rodeway Inn Lubbock. This upmarket hotel is just 0.9 miles away.
Buddy Holly Center (1801 Crickets Avenue, Lubbock) is merely 0.1 miles from Buddy Holly Statue, making it a convenient destination for a quick caffeine boost. Later on, reminisce over the day's events with a meal at Triple J's Chop House & Brew Pub (1807 Buddy Holly Avenue, Lubbock).
During your time here, you'll come to realize there's more than just Buddy Holly Statue to check out:
- Check out the stimulating program of up and coming exhibits, workshops and music shows at Buddy Holly Center.
- If you're a big fan of live music, spend a night at Blue Light Live. Experience for yourself why locals enjoy spending their evenings at this venue.
- It doesn't matter if it's a comedy, tragedy or musical, a night at Cactus Theater is one of the best ways to spend a few hours.
- Some say "the closer to the vine, the better the taste," and McPherson Cellars Winery would have to agree. At this vineyard you can enjoy a range of quality local wines.
- Go on a guided tour of Carlock Building, and explore this important building.
Expedia's directory of hotels in Depot District provides all the things you require, so you can surely find venues near Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame that you'll appreciate. You won't be by yourself: Depot District was a fairly beloved place in the most recent year. You can rest assured once the time comes to reserve, too: travelers of all manner would suggest their Depot District hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? All the guidance and information you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- Fitting for such a dazzling landmark, the staff at hotels around Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame exceed all goals.
- Discover that lodging in Depot District are always neat and tidy.
- Looking for room comfort plus spotlessness? We've got it here.
We see your choice site in your future with Expedia's excellent database of hotels near Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame.
Depot District Fascinating Facts
There are still further activities to do in Depot District once you've conquered Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame.
- Depot District has been only for those in the know, but is currently starting to gain in status.
- Prepare to realize Depot District also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its abundant action.
- Be educated about regional history, then enjoy an evening out on the town to conclude your day with a bang.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some astonishing scrapbook photos. Planning a journey to Depot District is definitely the best plan you've ever had, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame from Expedia. Book today!