Consider yourself in a fresh spot: you might think you'll be ambling around downtown, noticing the lovely environment or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you have been especially anticipating: Jones AT&T Stadium. Right now is finally the day to check it off your bucket list.
Where Can I Stay at Jones AT&T Stadium?
Hotels near Jones AT&T Stadium
It's hard not to be thrilled when surrounded by the fantastic atmosphere and cheers of the crowd at Jones AT&T Stadium.
While you might not recognize Lubbock, the area it is located, you are probably familiar with the state capital, Austin, 330 miles away.
Are you searching for somewhere to rest your head near Jones AT&T Stadium? Choose from 14 hotels located within 2 miles. One of the most well-known choices is the MCM Eleganté Hotel & Suites, just 1 mile away. Two more great options are the Overton Hotel and Conference Center, 0.4 miles away, and the Staybridge Suites Lubbock, only 0.9 miles away.
Be a savvy traveler and choose one of the budget hotels situated nearby. You won't have too far to go to arrive at the Woodrow House Bed and Breakfast. As luck would have it, it's just 0.9 miles away. The Days Inn Lubbock 4th Street is another handy option that can be found about 0.4 miles away.
This area also features a choice of excellent upmarket hotel options. The Courtyard by Marriott Lubbock Downtown/University Area and the Hyatt Place Lubbock are just a stone's throw away at short distances of just 0.6 miles for the first and 0.5 miles for the latter.
This area is full of interesting sights and sounds. 7-Eleven is a pleasant local eatery not far from Jones AT&T Stadium. Later on at night, head to one of the nearby dining spots. Try some new dishes and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Domino's Pizza. To properly end the night, take one final walk and grab a couple of beers at Chili's Grill & Bar.
While you're in the area, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Jones AT&T Stadium to visit:
- You're sure to enjoy touring the vibrant campus of Vietnam Archives at Texas Tech, an institution of higher learning that is highly valued by its students and the community as a whole.
- National Ranching Heritage Center is known to be a notable place to visit.
- If you are planning to have an entertaining activity, don't miss Museum of Texas Tech University.
- Although this institution is esteemed for its name as an established center for education, Texas Tech University also displays some interesting design features that visitors can admire.
- Form a deep respect for the past at Buddy Holly's Grave.
Expedia's catalogue of Lubbock places to stay supplies all the things you need, so you are certain to have spots near Jones AT&T Stadium that you'll adore. You shouldn't be the only one Lubbock was a fairly celebrated landing place in the past year. All the secret advice you need we have right here. Once booking time arrives, rest easy: countless newcomers recommended their Lubbock hotel.
- "Tidy, neat, and primed to greet you" is how Lubbock hotel rooms function.
- Appropriate for such a fine landmark, the staff at accommodation around Jones AT&T Stadium provide great service.
- We've got snug spaces for everyone, including large families and couples.
With Expedia's big list of hotels near Jones AT&T Stadium, your prized spot is calling.
Interesting Lubbock Facts
After you've realized Jones AT&T Stadium, there are still even more activities to see and do in Lubbock.
- Lubbock hasn't been really prevalent in the guide books, but it is now starting to find its place.
- Lubbock also knows many things about setting out the red carpet after you spend some time on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off your good times; the next day, visit one of the region's museums.
Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some new landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to Lubbock, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Jones AT&T Stadium from Expedia. Book today!